EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND ITS POTENTIAL. ANY NAME OR NUMBER USED IN REFERENCE IN NO WAY SUGGESTS, IMPLIES, PROMISES OR GUARANTEES MEASURABLE GROWTH OF ANY KIND. EVEN THOUGH STRATEGY IS AN EXTRAORDINARILY CRITICAL PART OF BUSINESS PLANS AND MASTERY OF THE ART AND SCIENCE OF MARKETING AND ADVERTISING CAN BRING GREAT WEALTH AND SUCCESS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS CAN BE VERIFIED UPON REQUEST. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS. MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND ON OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.FOR BEST RESULTS, THINK OF THIS TRAINING AND GUIDES AS YOU WOULD THINK OF A PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, EXCLUSIVE, OR UNIVERSITY-LEVEL TRAINING: UNDERTAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND STUDIOUSLY, AND YOU MAY SEE INCREDIBLE RESULTS, BUT NONE ARE PROMISED OR GUARANTEED.
BY USING THE SITE AND/OR OFFERINGS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE, YOU GIVE YOUR CONSENT THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT YOU SUBMIT MAY BE PROCESSED BY US IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
- Use of Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, communications regulations and statutes as well as other rights, laws, rules, regulations and statutes.
- Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than the Site (each a “Third Party Site”). The Company may work with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with the Site. Both the Company and the Site are not responsible for and do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any Site accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The Company makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. The Company is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. The Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that neither the Company nor the Site are responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
- Rights and Responsibilities of the Company. The Company respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. The Company may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate your use of the Site for violation of others’ intellectual property rights. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us notice at https://www.jason-coe.com/contact.
The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Rights and Responsibilities of the Company’s Users or Other Posters of User Content.
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content – writings, files, pictures or any other work that you post or transmit using any service of the Site that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you are responsible for honoring the rights of others, including intellectual-property rights (copyright, patent and trademark), the right to privacy and the right not to be libeled or slandered. For example, if you wish to post a copyrighted work as User Content, you are responsible for first obtaining the copyright holder’s permission.
Under United States federal law, you retain copyright on all works you create and post as User Content, unless you choose specifically to renounce it. By posting such user content, you grant a license to the Company to use, reprint, distribute, modify, and create derivative works, which will be owned by the Company. In posting a work as User Content, you authorize other members who have access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links or reposting, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate it unless you give permission for such dissemination. You also give permission to the Company to copy your works as part of the normal backup process. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
No Warranty. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR USE OR CIRCUMSTANCES.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, IN WHICH INSTANCE THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY TO YOU IS THE LOWEST AMOUNT ALLOWABLE UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
- Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of the Company’s Services, the Company does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to the Site through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential. By providing such submissions to the Site you hereby grant the Company a license to use, reprint, distribute, modify and create derivative works which will be owned by the Company. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
- Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing the Site or using the Company’s Services, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using the Site. If you believe that any Content on the Site is infringing on your copyright, you may seek the removal of such Content by providing notice to us in accordance with the Notice and Take Down provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act at as described above in Section 4(a).
- Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination or Suspension.
- We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
- Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
- Copyright. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2018, JCOE Media, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Trademarks. The Company’s name, the Site, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of the Company. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Full name of legal entity: JCOE Media, LLC.
Email address: INFO@JCOEMEDIA.COM
Postal address: 1501 San Elijo Road South, Suite #104-116, San Marcos, CA 92078
Telephone number: (858) 480-6850
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any “Special Categories of Personal Data” about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect “Technical Data” about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies. A “cookie” is a small data file that the Site transfers to your computer for storage to allow our server to “remember” certain information that identifies you as an individual. The Company may use Technical Data for general marketing purposes, to retain changes that you made, and to help enhance customer experience on the Site and you hereby consent to such use by the Company.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
(a)analytics providers such as Google and Facebook based inside or outside the EU;
(b) advertising networks such as Facebook based inside or outside the EU;
(c) search information providers such as Google and Facebook based inside or outside the EU;
(d) Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services;
(e) Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators based inside or outside the EU; and
(f) Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
See “Lawful Basis” in the Glossary to find out more about the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your personal data.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
|Type of data
|Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
|To register you as a new customer||(a) Identity
|Performance of a contract with you|
|To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)
|To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services)
|To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey||(a) Identity
(e) Marketing and Communications
|(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business)
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identity
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganization or group restructuring exercise)
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||(a) Identity
(e) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity
(f) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)|
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, product/service experience, or other transactions.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table above.
- Internal Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
- External Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We share your personal data within our group of companies which may involve transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Some of our external third parties are based outside the EEA so their processing of your personal data may involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission;
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
For tax purposes, the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers.
In some circumstances we will anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Please review the Glossary to learn more about these rights.
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
NO FEE USUALLY REQUIRED
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
Comply with a legal obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to.
Internal Third Parties
Other companies in Company’s Group acting as joint controllers or processors, for marketing purposes.
External Third Parties
- Service providers based inside and outside of the United States who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the Unites States who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Digital marketing agencies acting as processors based in the United States who provide digital marketing services.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
TERMS OF PURCHASE AND REFUND POLICY
Jason Coe, JCOE Media and all subsidiaries or affiliated brands and companies (hereinafter referred to as “Jason Coe”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) stand behind all of our products and your satisfaction is very important to us. All purchases made from us (including all related website properties, sales over the phone, and live event on-site purchases) are covered by the following policies.
Offers/Coupons cannot be used in conjunction with each other unless otherwise stated. Coupons are only valid during the advertised promotion period. Prices are subject to change without notice. Gift Cards are non-refundable.
Most apparel items are fulfilled by 3rd party suppliers so we cannot refund or exchange the item if you ordered the wrong size, have buyer’s remorse, provide your address incorrectly, or have an unclaimed shipment returned to our 3rd party fulfillment center. Shipments that go unclaimed and are returned will be liable for the cost of a reshipment. If any address is considered insufficient by the courier and is returned, you will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you. Any claims for misprinted/ damaged/ defective items/packages lost in transit must be submitted directly to our customer service department within 30 days. You can contact our Customer Service Department at 858-480-6850 during the hours of 9 AM – 5 PM PST, Monday through Friday or reach us via email at email@example.com
If you are not completely satisfied with any other purchases not from our 3rd party fulfillment center, simply return the physical product in NEW condition, along with proof of purchase, within 30 days and you will receive a full refund (less shipping and handling).You can contact our Customer Service Department at 858-480-6850 during the hours of 9 AM – 5 PM PST, Monday through Friday or reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for refund procedures or if you do not know if your product is from our 3rd party fulfillment center. Please be advised that shipping costs to and from the fulfillment center or us are not reimbursed.
Digital Download Products across Jason-Coe.com and JCOE Media, LLC. Owned Properties
For Online Training Access
You will receive access to the online training platform for the amount of time that was stated on the product description you purchased. If you have any problems accessing the digital content you have purchased please contact our Customer Service Department at 858-480-6850 during the hours of 9 AM – 5 PM PST, Monday through Friday or reach us via email at email@example.com, so we can resolve the issue. Purchase of an online training module does not grant rights to the buyer to share, reproduce or resell the product in any way.
If you have subscribed to the individual month-to-month Online Training Access program, to cancel your subscription please visit your account settings and follow the prompts. Please be advised, that the cancellation of the monthly subscription is effective in the month in which you have canceled. There are no refunds regardless of usage of the product.
All digital and downloadable product sales are final. We do not offer digital product refunds, once a download/digital access has been assigned to you there is nothing we can retrieve back. If you are attempting to cancel your automatic renewal please visit your account line and follow the prompts. If you have further issues, reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can resolve the issue.
Please be advised that any and all agreements for downloadable/digital products, Jason-Coe.com and JCOE Media, LLC digital products are NOT subject to cancelation, refund or store credit. We do not accept any verbal modifications of these Agreements and the “no refund and no cancelation” policy stated in the Agreements is strictly adhered to. AFTER the full term of the agreement has expired, you may request to cancel the automatic renewal of the Agreement or your Agreement will be converted into a month-to-month Agreement. Any cancelations submitted prior to the full term of the agreement will only cancel the autorenewal and your monthly invoices will still be due and owing until the full value of the agreement has been paid in full.
Canceling or removing the credit card on file does not cancel your subscription and violates the terms of the agreement. If at anytime you have delinquent invoices past 90 days, or the account is paid delinquently for three consecutive payments, your account will be suspended, and you will still be liable for the full contract value through the term of the agreement.
If you have any problems accessing the digital content you have purchased please contact our Customer Service Department at 858-480-6850 during the hours of 9 AM – 5 PM PST, Monday through Friday or reach us via email at email@example.com, so we can resolve the issue. Digital product purchases do not grant rights to the buyer to share, reproduce or resell the product in any way.
Purchase of products, online events or webinars – Publicity Release; Information Sharing
By attending any Event, online or physical, you hereby irrevocably grant to Jason Coe, affiliates, designees, successors, assigns and licensees, the right to film and otherwise record you and use your name, image and likeness in any and all media for any purpose, including, without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes as well as in, on or in connection with future JCOE Media events and/or other events produced by Jason Coe or any of Jason Coe’s affiliates and hereby release Jason Coe and each of the respective designees, successors, assigns, licensees and affiliates from any liability with respect thereto.
Please contact our Customer Service Department at 858-480-6850 during the hours of 9 AM – 5 PM PST, Monday through Friday or reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding all questions.
If a product or service is purchased utilizing a monthly payment plan the customer is responsible for 100% of agreed-upon payments equaling the original purchase price of the product. If any payments are not received, the entire purchase is void and the payments made up to that point are forfeited to and will not be refunded. Access to any digital product or platform will be removed. Any payment plans that include live events must be paid in full 30 days prior to the event date or your ticket will be forfeited, and you will receive a store credit in the amount paid up to 30 days of the date of the event.
Bonus Guarantee on All Deals, Products and Services
If at anytime you purchase an item, ticket or digital product and in the future a bonus or free gift is offered under the same exact terms of purchase, we will guarantee you receipt of that bonus or free gift while supplies last or within 3 months of purchase. If the bonus or free gift item is a ticket or a ticket upgrade to a live or online event, fulfilling this guarantee will be subject to availability as certain ticket levels and events have limited seating and availability.
Returning Items from Deals that Included Gifts with Purchase and Bonus Items
If you are returning an item or requesting a store credit on any item purchased with a bonus or free gift, you are required to return the bonus or free gift. If you chose to retain the bonus or free gift, your refund or store credit will be reduced for the value of the bonus and free gift at the time of your purchase.
If your account is in arrears or not in good standing for any reason, then any special offers, flash sales, deals, bonuses, gifts with purchase, coupons, discounts and incentives are not available for use.
Be sure to return to this Policy periodically to review the most current version of the Policy. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify this Policy without prior notice; however, the date of any effective changes shall be reflected at the bottom of this page and upon request we will provide you with information regarding any changes made.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
JCOE Media, LLC. makes no representation or warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided on or in connection with this website (the “Website”) and disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. JCOE Media, LLC. makes no representation, guarantee or warranty, express or implied, regarding the outcomes achieved by applying the strategies, techniques, skills, information or advice (collectively, the “Strategic Content”) provided by any of its employees, representatives or affiliates in connection with the Website including without limitation any guarantee or warranty that the Content will enable any person to successfully complete or pass any specific examinations for any course, degree or occupational license. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. JCOE Media, LLC. is not accredited or recognized by the Department of Education or any other governmental organization or agency and does not offer any diploma, degree, or certificate of completion in respect of its program offerings, learning seminars or instructive content. In no event will JCOE Media, LLC. be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages in respect of the use or misuse of the information provided in connection with the Website, including without limitation the Strategic Content, even if JCOE Media, LLC. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Certain jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. In such jurisdictions, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
SMS TEXTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
JCOE Media, LLC. (sometimes referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”) offers subscription text message programs (also known as subscription SMS programs). Our customers and/or visitors of jason-coe.com, jcoemedia.com or other JCOE Media digital properties may enroll in these programs in a variety of ways; for example, by texting a specific keyword to a mobile short code, by filling out and submitting a form on jason-coe.com, jcoemedia.com or other JCOE Media digital properties, or in connection with enrolling in one of our marketing programs and courses. Following your application for enrollment in one of our text message programs, you will receive a welcome text message from us confirming your subscription to this text message program. You may opt-out of these communications at any time, and your consent to receive marketing text messages is not required to purchase any goods or services from us. Message frequency varies.
We also offer one-time text messages. You will not be enrolled in any recurring text message program or text message “mailing list”. Individuals may text a keyword to us and receive one-time information on a certain topic.
We do not have a separate charge for this service; however, message and data rates may apply from your mobile carrier. Subject to the terms and conditions of your mobile carrier, you may receive text messages sent to your mobile phone. Participation in our text message programs are standard rated (no premium content).
By providing your consent to participate in our text message programs, you approve any such charges from your mobile carrier. Charges for text messages may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid balance. We reserve the right to terminate our text message services, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. The information in any message may be subject to certain time lags and/or delays. You are responsible for managing the types of text messages you receive. If you have any questions or need help, text HELP to the number provided or email email@example.com.
To stop receiving text messages from us, text STOP to the number provided. By enrolling in this subscription program, you consent that following such a request to unsubscribe, you may receive one (1) final message from us confirming that you have been inactivated in our system. Following such confirmation message (if applicable), no additional text messages will be sent unless you re-activate your subscription.
We may use an automatic dialing system to deliver text messages to you. The Federal Communications Commission defines an “automatic telephone dialing system” or autodialer as equipment that has the capacity to store or produce telephone numbers to be called and to call such numbers. 47 C.F.R. § 64.1200. By your subscription to either, or both, the one-time text message program or the subscription text message program, you give your consent to us to use an automatic dialing system to deliver text messages to the telephone or cell phone number to which you have directed us to transmit these text messages.
United States Participating Carriers Include
ACS/Alaska, Allied Wireless, All West Wireless, Amerilink Wireless, Alltel, Arch Wireless, ATu0026amp;T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost, Cambridge, Cellcom, Cellone Nation, Cellular One of Montana, Cellular One of NE PA, C-Spire Wireless, Central Wireless, Chat Mobility, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Dobson Cellular, DTC Wireless, ECIT, East Kentucky Network, Edge Wireless, Element Mobile, FMTC, GCI Communications, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Iowa Wireless, iWireless, MetroPCS, Metrocall US, Mid-Tex Cellular, Midwest Wireless, Nex-Tech Wireless, NNTC Wireless, North Coast PCS, Northwest Missouri Cellular Ntelos, Pacific Bell, Panhandle Wireless, Pioneer Cellular, Plateau Wireless, Pocket Wireless, Qwest Wireless, Revol, Rural Cell, Silver Star PCS, Simmetry, Snake River PCS, South Central, Southwestern Bell, Suncom, Syringa Wireless, Triton PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, UBET Wireless, Unicel, United Wireless, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Verizon Mobile US, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile US, West Central Wireless, Western Wireless. Additional carriers may be added or removed without notice.
Canada Participating Carriers Include
Aliant Mobility, Bell Mobility, Fido, Globalive, Koodo, Lynx Mobile, Mobilicity, MTS, NorthernTel Mobility, Primus Wireless, Rogers Wireless, SaskTel Mobility, Tbaytel, Télébec Mobilité, TELUS Mobility, Vidéotron, Virgin Mobile Canada, WIND Mobile. Additional carriers may be added or removed without notice.